"Produces the forces for your Army, land-based units with high offensive abilities but require a landing craft to attack"
The Barracks produces a variety of army Troops such as the Rifleman. Supplies are required to start the production process. Upgrading the Barracks will allow you to produce more troops along with increasing the health of the building.
The Barracks takes up 4x4 cells in the world and can only be built on land.
The main objective of the Barracks is to produce and create well trained, disciplined units ready for battle.
- Each troop type that can be produced takes up a certain amount of the space capacity.
- The Rifleman has the lowest space capacity requirement.
- The Tank has the highest space capacity requirement.
- Troops that are in, or awaiting, production within the Barracks can be cancelled free of charge at any time.
- All army units require the Landing Craft to reach the enemy island when attacking..
- Compared to the Shipyard and Hangar, the Barracks has the highest troop capacity.
- Troops garrisoned at the barracks do not count towards the home guard award, only the camp troops count.
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Barracks Buildings Available||1||1||2||2||2||3||3||3||3|
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|