"A garrison building for your Navy. Train forces within the harbor to help defend key landing points and nautical production sites."
The Harbor is the second garrison that is available in Battle Islands and contains Naval units as a reactive defense against oncoming forces. The Produced units will remain stationed until the time comes when an attacking force has approached.
The Harbor is 5x5 in size and can only be placed on sea.
The Harbor defenses will become active and attempt to defend your island if any attacking foe comes within range. The amount of garrisoned squadron troops is determined by the level of the Harbor. Upgrade the defensive building to increase the capacity.
- Only Navy units ( Gun Boat, Warship and Submarine) can be stored for defensive duties at the Harbor.
- The Harbor is unable to function while being upgraded.
- Production of troops that will be garrisoned into the Harbor can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete all productions within the Harbor is determined by the amount of units left to be produced.
- Each new stage of the Harbor has a slightly upgraded appearance.
- You only acheive the Coast Guard award for units garrisoned at the harbor, not the shipyards.
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|