"Hidden until triggered, the land mine causes massive damage to any army forces unfortunate enough to come within its area of effect."
The Land Mine is an explosive defensive trap that can be placed on land around any available cells of the player's islands. The Land Mine is designed to destroy or cause damage to any attacking unit that touches it. The Land Mine is small and can be strategically placed around the island bases to give the attackers plenty of challenges.
The Land Mine will explode when touched by an enemy land unit. It is designed to deal large amounts of damage in one small blast area.
- The Land Mine has no preferred target so will attack anything within it's range as long as the target is land based.
- There is no building process for the Land Mine. Once it has been placed it is ready for use. This is also the same for the Naval Mine.
- There is only one level of the Land Mine .
- The Land Mine is cheap and effective if placed strategically.
- You are limited to the amount of Land Mines you can own, which is dependent on the Command Bunker rank.
Land Mine Quantity
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Land Mines Available||0||0||0||0||2||3||4||5||7|
|Level||Damage||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|