"A manned heavy machine gun emplacement dug into the earth it proves as a basic, but effective means of early defence."
The Machine Gun can act as a first line of defense. A mounted machine gun combined with a protected bunker with a 360-degree firing arc and a high rate of fire, this defensive building is designed to take out large numbers of infantry as quickly as possible.
The Machine Gun is a cheap defense option that can be strategically placed for maximum effect. However, this defensive building will suffer greatly against explosive weaponry from attacking units such as the Tank or Bomber.
The Machine Gun will become active and attempt to defend your island if any attacking foe comes within range.
- The Machine Gun has no preferred target so will attack anything within its range.
- The building process of the Machine Gun can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete the building process is determined by the amount of time remaining until the Machine Gun is built.
- Unlike the other defensive tower buildings, the Machine Gun hands out XP to the player upon initial building or upgrading completion.
- The Machine Gun has 9 promotion levels, more than any other defensive building in the game.
- Each new stage of the Machine Gun has a slightly upgraded appearance.
Machine Gun Quantity
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Machine Guns Available||2||2||2||2||3||3||5||5|
|Level||Health||Damage||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|